Friday, September 17, 2010

PC of the dead

My PC died a couple of days ago. I really don't know what's the matter with it, since it didn't seem to have any problem anyway. My friend told me that maybe some cables in it were off. Maybe he's right, because the power button didn't work and cannot power up at all, so maybe there's something wrong with the cables that are related to the power button. I checked all the cables, and it seems that there is nothing wrong with them. Now I really don't understand what actually happened to my PC :(

Before it happened, I shutdown the PC like I usually do, and a couple of hours later when I was going to resume my work, surprisingly, it won't start... until now T_T

So, I deeply apologize for the lack of updates these past several days. I will definitely catch up with you guys on the news I've been missing right after all the problem is solved. Your patience and understanding are deeply appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks