Friday, November 5, 2010

Preview: Bandai's S.I.C. Kiwami Kamen Rider Blade Jack Form

Bandai is going to release the S.I.C. Kiwami Tamashii Kamen Rider Blade Jack Form action figure from the tokusatsu series Kamen Rider Blade. This figure will be released in February 2011 around 1,260 yen.

Kiwami Tamashii series are the smaller version of the original S.I.C. figures. This series could be a solution for many collectors out there who still want to collect S.I.C. but have a very limited budget. I'm also collecting this line, and it looks very nostalgic for me as I already quit S.I.C two years ago.

And here is the Kamen Rider Blade in Jack Form mode. This Blade Jack Form is the third form released into Kiwami Tamashii after the original Blade & Blade King Form. This figure is not much different from it's original form, except the wings and the color schemes. But I think I will end up pre ordering this figure anyway ^_^



source: AmiAmi

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks