Monday, November 1, 2010

Be right back due to maintenance - DONE!

Hi there, i'm here to inform you about a short hiatus due to the maintenance for this blog. Maybe it'll be done in 2 or 3 days.

Actually there are certain bugs occurrence in various browsers causing a lag and error-display. The bugs have also caused some crash at the widgets. And starting from today, I decided to re-modify the blog's script and maybe this hiatus can also be the best moment for me to rejuvenate the blog's layout.

However, one of the widgets that crashed is the blogroll list widget. Unfortunately, i'm unable to remember all of the blog links that have been listed before. For people who already have my blog link on your site, i would really appreciate it if you guys contact me back, so i can re-put your blog link again on my blog one by one.

Well, i'm sorry if there are any inconveniences during the maintenance. See you later :)


Maintenance done!

3 comments:

  1. Nice layout bro :D

    I failed maintain my old blogger blog that's why i moving lol hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Aya!

    Actually, before using Blogger, i tried to have a Wordpress, but the domain failed me at that time. But I'm glad choosing Blogger instead of Wordpress, because I think the site is perfect for me who still new to blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Aya!

    Actually, before using Blogger, i tried to have a Wordpress, but the domain failed me at that time. But I'm glad choosing Blogger instead of Wordpress, because I think the site is perfect for me who still new to blogging.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks