Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Preview: Figma Kamen Rider Sting

Max Factory is going to release the Figma SP-024: Kamen Rider Sting action figure from American TV series Kamen Rider Dragon Knight. This figure is approximately 140mm in height and will be released in February 2011 around 2,857 yen.

Here comes a figma of Kamen Rider Sting, the Kamen Rider who continues to fight even as he battles with his asthmatic complications. It seems that Max Factory has a plan to released the whole riders from the Dragon Knight series. I really like how they made the riders design. It's more accurate & sharp than Kamen Riders from the Bandai's SHF series.

I like this rider design, especially if he is flying on top of his monster. The mechanical stingray Evildiver is included in shield form, as well as Sting's whip.

Collecting all 13 riders from this series surely is tempting for me. Well, if my budget letting me to do so, I'll try to get this Figma anyway ^_^



source: AmiAmi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks