Thursday, August 26, 2010

Preview: Good Smile's 1/8 Sengoku Nadeko

Good Smile Company is going to release the Sengoku Nadeko 1/8 PVC figure from the light novel/anime Bakemonogatari. This figure is approximately 200mm in height and will be released in January 2011 around 9,800 yen.

When I first saw this figure prototype, I've got a flash question on my mind "Where is her leg??". And suddenly I come to realized that the base is actually a water diorama... so it's fine if half of her legs are invincible under the water. But then I realized that Good Smile also gives a replacement leg parts which now makes her legs fully visible and can be displayed standing above the water... what?! above the water? She isn't Nadeko, she is God! LOL

But I think this figure will fit for any Nadeko fan out there. This Nadeko is cute and has a nicely orange-red tone diorama with lovely autumn leaves combined with pink shiny base. Her hat and jacket are removable too. Good Smile once more created one gorgeus figure. Loved the detail!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks